.

1/09/2012

HIS CLANCYNESS goes to BARBERIA



Good friends Luca and Palla have been making Modena warmer by organizing sweet shows, djsets at an old barber shop. They invited me over, and how could I not be intrigued about playing in such a place. Palla's dad runs the shop, he's the man, the barber and well, if you're there you might as well get shaved by a pro. That's what happened, I felt slightly scared as I was answering questions with the blade working away at my cheeks, wouldn't want to answer a difficult question and get carved! No, we don't want that to happen! In any case, places like these, always reinstore my faith in music, cities and get-togethers. Barberia is a place to go to, read what they have to say about it over at polaroid blog. Thanks guys. My skin is soft now.

Photo by Marco Pirani.