.

6/19/2011

Ain't You Glad I Never - Vice Mixtape


Vice asked to contribute to their nice series of friday mixtapes. I love these things. You can listen right here or below and even download the whole thing.

LE VENERDI' MIXTAPE VOL. 32 - AIN'T YOU GLAD I NEVER, LA MIXTAPE DI HIS CLANCYNESS by hisclancyness

Tracklist:

Lee Hazlewood - I’m Glad I Never…
The Gun Club - Bad Indian
Holy Shit - My Whole Life Story
The Jaynetts - Extra, Extra Read All About It!
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - How Can U Love Me
Anika - I Go To Sleep
Women - Bullfight
The Beets - Locomotion
Earth Girl Heather Brown - Hit After Hit
Nerve City - Sleepwalker
Linda Laine with The Sinners - Low Grades and High Fever
Career Suicide - Means To No End
Jake Thackray - Ulysses
The Fresh & Onlys - Garbage Collector
John Lennon - Isolation
The Deviants - Death Of A Dream Machine
White Fence - The Love Between
E.M.A.K. - Tanz der Vampire
The Microphones - Ancient Questions
Francoise Hardy - La Fille Avec Toi
Glow Kids - Oh Ambulance
The Mantles - Look Away
Chris Bell - I Am The Cosmos (slow version)
Art Museums - Darling Are You Out of Your League Again
Kurt Vile - Can’t Come
Vivian Girls - Light In Your Eyes
Privacy - Pining