.

11/07/2012

I can't talk about it

I first heard this El Perro Del Mar song a lonely night in the summer of 2006. I was lost and did not want to explain things to anyone. I dreamt about covering this song for years until I started His Clancyness and have used it to open shows always ever since. It has some of the simplest lyrics I've ever heard, also some of the deepest. Four lines, that's all you need to explain.
Thanks so much to Clash magazine for putting it online and for some great words by No Fear Of Pop.



We will be in London this weekend for the first time as a four piece band, seeing friends, playing shows and walking a hell of a lot around.
Shows are:
Saturday Nov. 10th at Electrowerkz with Lotus Plaza (on around 8pm!)
Monday Nov. 12th at Rattlesnake with Derby Sunshine, Looking Glass (free entry!)

Check out the great flyer to the second show. Be there.